The DIN hosts a networking and connection forum on our website for use by the defence community. Only registered users can use the forum. Our intention with this collaboration space is to encourage the community to connect with each other, discuss events of interest, pose questions or raise problems, discuss opportunities, etc. We aim for a professional and mutually respectful setting and so have put together some user guidelines. At all times, we reserve the right to moderate, delete or terminate any unacceptable threads or comments.
- At all times, be respectful and keep language to a professional standard.
- No insults or slurs will be acceptable.
- The initiation of any thread will be moderated prior to being published.
- In general, our community is defence-focussed and so the threads should be related to defence. Nonetheless, many areas of services, technologies, innovations, commercialisation, networking, R&D, facilities, capabilities, etc. may be appropriate.
- While the user group will be a set of registered users, confidential or commercially sensitive information should not be posted.