Project: Undetectable and Secure Connectivity for Autonomous Vehicles
|Start Date:||January 2022|
|Eligibility:||AU Citizens and Permanent Residents|
About the Industry Partner
Innovations for Humanity (I4H) is a small NSW SME dedicated to the development of innovative Australian products. I4H was competitively selected by Lockheed Martin Australia to develop the White Paper on “Novel methods for reliable communications on an unstable platform” for the Australian Future Submarine Combat Integrator Program.
The aim of the project is to develop new “stealth” communication technology that can provide secure undetectable connectivity to various autonomous uncrewed vehicles and robots without being detected by radars.
An Intern will conduct a detailed assessment of this unique and confidential method. The main deliverable is a report on feasibility that would set the foundation for an NGTF-like large grant to develop the prototype.
- Basic understanding of antenna/electromagnetic fundamentals
- Ability to understand new concepts and learn quickly is required.
- Experience in simulating and designing using one of these CAD systems:CST Microwave Studio, Ansys HFSS, Feko or equivalent
- High-performance computing experience
- Ability to work in small teams effectively
- Strong and effective writing skills
- Developing research skills to solve challenging problems
- Meeting objectives & developing reports to defence standards
- Conducting confidential projects with confidence
Applications need to be submitted online by 15 November 2021 and should include additional documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Proof of Australian citizenship or permanent residence
(e.g. passport, birth certificate, citizenship or PR certificate)
- Supervisor Support Letter
- Proof of successful progress of your study (e.g. stage or semester progress reports, transcripts etc.)
For more information please contact email@example.com.